Whether you need us for a few hours, a day, a week, or on a monthly basis. Our unique pricing and membership options provides the perfect combination of all our concierge & lifestyle management products and services. We have several different packages available to meet your needs. For your convenience we offer membership, a la carte, and retainer options.
- Membership is a great way to get all your monthly tasks accomplished simply and efficiently. We offer several packages based on the number of hours you need us a month.
- “À la carte” (non-member) is great for those clients that just need assistance for a short or temporary period of time.
- We also works on a retainer basis for clients that need us on an ongoing basis.
How Our Service Works
- We offer first time clients a free 30 minute consultation either in person or on the phone to determine your needs. We believe it is truly important for us to understand your wants and expectations before we start any task for you.
- We ask that you give us as much lead time as possible for scheduling purposes, at least 24 hours notice is required, but we will do our best to honor all requests including emergencies.
- All packages have a two(2) hour minimum charge and are billed in advance. After the first two hours, fees are then calculated in 15 minute increments for all services. Fees are based on when we begin using our time for services requested.
- Service fees do not include the cost of any merchandise/items purchased or picked up, parking fees, tolls, or any goods or services charged by a third party vendor/ or anything related to a client request. Cost of any and all extra fees/services must be paid upon completion of services.
- Deposits may be required in certain cases and clients may set up a concierge account if preferred to make using our service more convenient for them. All accounts must have a credit card on file with us unless other arrangements have been made. Your privacy will always be maintained.
- We offer a 10% discount to all Senior Citizens (age 65 & older), persons with disabilities and military personnel.
- Pricing is subject to change.
Payment Options: We accept cash, checks and major credit cards. There will be a $35 return check fee, if any check is not honored.
Gift Certificates: Give someone the gift of time. This is the perfect gift for any family member, friend, new mom, or the person who has everything and is so hard to buy for! All gift certificates have a 2 hour minimum purchase and have no cash value and may be used for service time Monday -Friday. Cost of third party purchases and services are extra, recipient must sign a service agreement before any services begin. Gift Certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Client Referrals: For each new client who is referred and who uses our service, you will receive one free hour of concierge services.
Service Cancellations: Require 24 hours notice. This is in order to make our time available to other clients who may need our assistance. Missed appointments will incur the full service fee that was booked.
Business Hours: Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 9am-6pm.
KYM Signature will do everything in our power to honor any request as long as it is legal, ethical and moral. We reserve the right to deny certain service requests.
How can we assist you? Call us at (912) 421-1583, email us at email@example.com or submit a request using our online contact form