Destination Weddings Are Our Specialty..
For the modern bride who wants to get away, we specialize in unique, stress-free luxurious destination weddings. We understand the anxiety and stress that go into planning a wedding far from home and this package is uniquely designed to eliminate your every concern.
We believe that each moment of your destination experience demands and deserves a spark of genius and the mark of authenticity. It’s what transforms it from good to great to unforgettable.
We offer a full service one stop shopping experience for all of your destination management and event planning needs. When you select our team, you are partnering with a team of knowledgeable experts. With access to the best resources, hands-on expertise and the ability to fulfill last minute requests, we ensure exceptional service while providing you with the best of what the destination has to offer. Whether you are looking for unique, off the beaten path experiences or lean toward the more traditional approach, we have the perfect venue, activity and event design for you.
You can count on our team of event professionals to flawlessly orchestrate your next event. With proficient and thorough planning, we will transform your vision into a reality. From the intimate or grand affairs to the custom creations, we will execute an incomparable experience.
With our experience and contacts, we make the necessary arrangements so that you and your guests can relax and enjoy your destination event. Our event team travels worldwide while providing the superior event quality you have come to expect locally.
Our services vary from client to client. Please call us with your specific wedding needs and location, we will do some research and give you an estimate for our services in the destination of your choice.
What’s Included In With Our Destination Weddings Packages:
- Venue Location Assistance
- Assistance with guest accommodations
- Advisement on travel related issues
- Budget Construction and Implementation
- Vendor Referral Service (based on location of event and availability of quality providers)
- Basic Review of Acquired Wedding Contracts or Service Agreements
- Decor & Design Development (to include basic installation as needed)
- Assistance with related wedding stationery and “Save The Date” cards
- Initial “Walkthrough” Of Selected Ceremony & Reception Site
- Attendance At Final Session With Caterer, Event Site Managers, Florist and other vendors
- Assistance with related onsite social events (welcome party, rehearsal dinner, etc)
- Transportation management for wedding party and guests (if required)
- Assistance with necessary marriage documents (for weddings outside the United States)
- Confirmation of all vendor services 2 weeks prior and again during the week of the wedding
- Etiquette Advisement
- 4 Progress Meetings (in person or via teleconference)
- Detailed Wedding Day Itinerary
- Unlimited Phone Calls (within normal business hours)
- Unlimited E-mail Access to Consultant
- Rehearsal Direction
- Wedding Day Management (includes supervision of wedding & reception)
In Addition To Your Primary Wedding Consultant, There will be at least one wedding planning assistant who will be present to ensure the efficient management of all destination weddings. The number of assistants is based on the scope and complexity of the wedding.
**All travel/lodging costs for the Consultant and her assistants are the responsibility of the Client (A pre-event site inspection is required for all destination wedding events)
Our destination wedding planning team is in possession of current United States Passports and ready to assist you.
Your final coordination fee will be dependent on individual factors such as event complexity, size of wedding party, number of guests and location.