CONSULTATIONS & MEETINGS
What to Expect During a Get Acquainted Meeting vs. a Consultation
The initial Get Acquainted Meeting serves to set the groundwork as to what you are expecting from KYM Signature and what you are planning to do. When we first meet, the conversation will consist of simply explaining the packages available and briefly discussing the type of wedding you envision.
The get Acquainted Meeting, is an opportunity for you to “interview KYM Signature” and for us to lay the framework for your expectations. During our time together we will determine what planning and support services that you will need.
A Consultation is a time where we would offer advice, location suggestions, referrals, budget assistance etc.
After the consultation if you are still uncertain of the Planning Package or what services that you will need, I suggest a Wedding Planning Jump-Start.
Before the scheduled consultation, you and your fiancé should have an idea of:
- Your Wedding Budget
- A Preliminary Guest Count
- A Targeted Wedding Date
- A vision for your wedding – If you’re not sure yet don’t worry, getting help with this is one of the reasons why you’re hiring a wedding planner 🙂
Hourly Consultations – $75.00 per hour
Hourly consultations are perfect for the couple who just needs a little advice, referral, or confirmation.
Wedding and Reception Venue Selection Consultation – $275.00
This consultation is ideal for the couple who is looking for venue recommendations only. I will suggest locations for both the ceremony and reception. We will schedule a visit and I will set appointments for you to meet with the sales or catering managers to tour the venues. to meet with the sales or catering managers to tour the venues.
The Wedding Vision Defined $500.00
Some couples need help getting started. This package is designed for just give you some ideas, guidance, and point you in the right direction.
This plan includes:
- A Planning Session (up to 3 hours)
- Budget review, Wedding and Reception Venue Suggestions and Vendor Recommendations
- Suggested Planning Timeline
- Suggested Wedding Day Schedule, Ceremony Timeline, and Reception Schedule
- I will provide tools for you to keep track of your wedding details
*Consultation Fees will be applied as a deposit when you secure our services for your event.